Terry Cowans …. IT Consultant, Professional Organizer, Quilter, Photographer, and Crafter. I live in Westerville, Ohio with my husband and two puppies. We have 3 grown children — oldest son and daughter-in-law with two adorable grandsons, middle daughter, and youngest son! I enjoy crafting, including sewing and scrapbooking and card making, but mostly sharing what I learn!
I have a knack for organizing homes, especially craft rooms. I am currently working full-time as an IT Business Analyst, but I had a 3-year gig as a Professional Organizer with NAPO from 2007 to 2010. I enjoyed helping local crafters organize their stash! As a professional organizer, I …
- Help you determine problem areas.
- Design efficient system to tackle problem areas.
- Use organizing principles and transfer those skills to you.
- Educate you on how to take control of their surroundings.
- Provide motivation to help you accomplish their organizing goals.
I enjoy creating scrapbooks with our family photos from our travels. Lately, I’ve really been into card marking. The photo shown above is a recent cabin trip to Hocking Hills, Ohio. Love that the whole family is still able to get together, and then I love to put together scrapbook pages in their albums so they remember these times! As a scrapbooker, I …
- Organize my family photos to preserve our memories.
- Research new scrapbooking products and make recommendations.
- Schedule crops to have fun time with friends.
- Design new scrapbook layouts to express my creativity.
- Share tips with friends and family about how to scrapbook.
I started this website because I enjoy sharing all kinds of information that I’m learning about and growing, and I want to inspire you! I don’t keep up with a journal, other than keeping dates and events, but I like to make a note of items I’ve been thinking about on my pages. Lately, I’ve been reading and also watch Ted Talks. As someone who wants to inspire you, I …
- Take a moment to share what I’ve learned.
- Use my personal experiences to help you grow.
- Read and analyse information to bring to you in a short fun way.
When I’m playing and learning with any of my hobbies, I enjoy sharing about the tools that I’m using to do the website, photography, or just plain staying organized. As a website designer, I …
- Configure easy to use websites.
- Assist with the gathering and organizing of content in a highly usable format.
- Advise you on website best practices.
- Train you on the latest software features.
- Provide motivation throughout the design process.
- Answer technology questions in easy to understand English language.
- Evaluate your existing website for new tech suggestions.