Recently moved my 12×12 scrapbook albums from a bookshelf into an Ikea Kallax unit. Love that the books are now standing up and inviting to look at them!
Love the Ikea Kallax unit for storing 12×12 scrapbook albums. They are the perfect size because they are over 12″ deep, 12″ tall, and 12″ wide.
- Store your albums standing up to protect the photographs from embellishments
- Label your albums with kids names and dates (I used Volume I, II, etc)
- Creative Memories 12×12 albums, bookcloth covers don’t tear and stay clean, plus they have foil spines available for only $10
- ProjectLife albums have a handy tab for labeling
Back up your Photos
- Know what you scrapbooked by keeping a list with your photos, I use Evernote
- Use a site like Snapfish as a back-up of your photos, plus it’s easy to order prints
Here’s a few useful items for your scrapbooking organizing …