My desk is an Ikea desktop held up with two Alex drawers. I love that it’s nice and long (that’s what she said) and I have room for my Brother Scan N Cut and Cricut machines to be out and easier accessible. But now there are so many cords, plus I don’t keep everything plugged in all the time, so I want a way to keep the cords from falling behind the desk! It’s probably my OCD – but enjoy watching me struggle with these cords!
So I started by unplugging everything plugged into the power strip. I got out my label maker and labeled each end of the cord, the part that goes into the machine and the part that plugs into the power strip.
- Dymo LetraTag Label Maker and White Refills
- Ikea Linnmon Tabletop Desk ( 78 3/4″ x 23 5/8″ )
- Ikea Alex Drawer Unit ( 14 1/8″ x 27 1/2″ )
- Ikea Alex File Drawer Unit ( 14 1/8″ x 27 1/2″ )
- Attaching Powerstrip to Alex Drawer
- Epson Photo Scanner
- Canon Selphy 4×6 Photo Printer
- Cricut Explore Air 2 ( I have the original )
- Cricut Joy
- Pencil Sharpener
- MyBook Backup Drive