Time to make an anniversary card for my hubby and wanted to show you my thought process as I design the card! Watch for quick tips and cardmaking pointers for the assembly of a card using Penny Black stamp sets.
I had a lot of fun making a card for my husband this weekend. We celebrated our 27th anniversary. He is the best! We went to a yummy steak dinner — my favorite.
And I made him this fun critter card. I have been wanting to use this stamp set by Penny Black. I think it turned out adorable!
I ordered these stamps a while ago from an Ohio company called “PB Stamps”. Here is their website — http://www.pbstamps.com/. They have excellent service. Here is my video of when I opened my order — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRlyofwleTY.
- Penny Black Stamp Sets called The Touch of Love & Love Quotes (website)
- Gina K Designs Masters Layout #1&2 Dies (website / master layouts)
- Misti Stamping Tool (Link)
- Scor-Pal (Link)
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy (Link)
- Stampin Up Alcohol Markers
- VersaFine Black Onyx Ink
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue (Link)
- 110 lb cardstock for the card base
- 65 lb cardstock for stamping and laying
- Teflon Bone folder