Made these fun crafty birthday cards for three crafty friends that have birthdays in February. See how my Brother Scan N Cut did a great job of fussy cutting my stamped images for these colorful cards.
I have been wanting to try stamping an entire stamp set using my MISTI and then use my Brother Scan N Cut to fussy cut out all the stamps! This worked great. So easy! So quick!
- Avery Elle Harvest Collection 6×6 Pad
- DoodleBug Happy Birthday Stamp Set #6732
- Gina K Designs Master Die Set #1 & 2
- Taylored Expressions Art from the Heart Background Stamp
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- MISTI Stamp Positioner Tool
- Rubber Stamp Pressure Tool (Air Hockey Paddle)
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Gina K Designs Amalgam Black Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Stampin’ Up Alcohol Blends – Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry
- Brother Scan N Cut CM650W
Decided to keep the cards simple so I could give them out to friends for birthdays here in February. I love how they turned out. Very colorful!
Amazon Affiliate Links
If you use my links, I receive a few pennies in commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!