I had an unfortunate occasion to use my CTMH Stamp Set called Rainbow Bridge today. Here’s what happened …
Our neighbors recently lost their dog of many years. He was the best puppy dog. Always followed them around. Didn’t bark at all. Looked up at you with those eyes that wanted to tell you something. So I wanted to make a puppy sympathy card for them and I knew just the stamp set to use.
Close to My Heart (CTMH) makes a set called “Rainbow Bridge” that includes a cat and dog stamp plus beautiful touching sentiments including “until we meet again at the rainbow bridge”, “no matter how long we get to love them, it’s never long enough”, and “deepest sympathy”.
- Close to My Heart Rainbow Bridge (D1862) Stamp Set
- Distress Oxides Wild Honey & Fossilized Amber
- Avery Elle 6×6 pad Harvest Collection (2015)
- Yoseng 12-Pack Blender Brushes
- Waffle Flower Media Mat
- Gina K Design Amalgam Ink (for Copic coloring)
or Hero Arts Intense Black Ink
- Mini MISTI Stamp Tool
- Stampin’ Up Blending Marker Light Crumb Cake
- Copic Alcohol Marker R37 (for dog bandana)
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Neenah Solar White Classic Crest Cardstock for the card base
- Brother Scan N Cut CM650W
Amazon Affiliate Links
If you use my affiliate links, I earn a few pennies at no additional cost to you. Thank you!