Needed to make a couple graduation cards for guys. I wanted them to look masculine so I choose these items for the cards. Think they turned out really handsome!
Going to a couple graduation parties this weekend and needed to make two cards for the kids that are graduating. It’s been a rough year for kids getting done with High School during Covid-19. It may not even seem real. Hoping the graduation party makes accomplished. They should be proud and their folks should too!
- Distress Oxide Inks – Vintage Photo & Walnut Stain
- Waffle Flower Water Media Mat – Full size
- Neenah Solar White 110 lb (8.5″x 11 cut in half for A2 size card)
- VersaFine Black Onyx Ink
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- Ranger Wendy Vecchi Make Art Station – Mini
- Pop dots “Dimensionals” from Stampin’ Up
- Stamp set from CTMH #3711C (Cricut set) — Search eBay for this one!
- Ranger Dylusions Quote Medley (You are brave …)
- Notebook wood stamp from Momenta
- Kindred Stamps Building Blocks (You are Awesome)
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
- MISTI Stamp Positioner – Mini
- Fiskars Scissors
- Purple Tape
- Darice Embossing Folder – Clock (could not find online, here’s a gear one)
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine