Pulled out two Penny Black rubber stamps to make this year’s Christmas cards. Have been wanting to play with these stamps since I got them two years ago! See what I made!
Using my Tombow Watercolor markers, I made wreath and a bird scenes. Pretty proud of myself. The stamp packaging makes the stamps look gorgeous. But remember the stamp will be just one solid color when you stamp it! With some practice, I got better with the Tombow Watercolor markers. So yeah, pretty proud of myself!
- Penny Black Website
- Penny Black YouTube Channel
- Penny Black Snowy Flight (40-703) — New: Lovely Landing (40-807)
- Penny Black Wreath — New: Pine Burst (40-490)
- Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock for card base (5.5″x4.25″)
- Solid color for matting (5.25″x4″)
- Neenah Solar White 65lb cardstock to stamp (5″x3.75″)
Prices/Links down below!
- Misti Stamp Positioner Tool
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- Tonic Maxi Guillotine Cutter
- Tephlon Bone Folder
- Fiskars Scissors
- Stampin Up Early Espresso & Chocolate Chip inks
- Ink Daubers
Other Sentiment Stamps
- Honey Bee Christmas Blessings (retired) – Dies Available
- Gina K Designs Holiday Wreath Builder
- Gina K Designs Christmas Greenery
Amazon Affiliate Links
I make a few cents when you purchase items using my affiliate link. This is no additional cost to you. Thank you!