Recently went to Inspiration Inn Bloom for a crop with friends. Here’s all the goodies I bought at Abby’s store. We had a great time working on scrapbooking, card making, watching movies and lots of eating!
Inspiration Inn Bloom
If you are looking for a fun place to stay with scrapbooking friends, try the Inspiration Inn Bloom in Oak Harbor, Ohio. We stayed in the lodge this time instead of the house. The lodge sleeps 12. You have the use of the kitchen. The large living room holds 12 – 6′ tables. She provides all the chairs, tables, lights, and extension cords. The kitchen has dishes and pots pans, even spices! Highly recommend!
The house has a store FILLED with scrapbooking goodies. The store includes essentials like cardstock, glue, and tools as well as unique items like custom die cut titles, 31-bags, t-shirts, and new scrapbook paper packs. Here’s what I bought:
- Lawn Fawn Small Slimline with Lift Flaps Die
- Scrapbook Attic Custom Die Cuts (California, Colorado, Mickey)
- Avery Elle Harvest Collection 6×6 paper pad
- Stampin’ Up Seasonally Scattered (Retired)
- Dare 2B Artzy Chocolate Moose Paper (or Variety Pack)
- Doodlebug Design Shape Sprinkles Cute & Crafty
- Simple Stories Gingham Stencil
- LDRS Creative Pastel Patterns 4″x9″ Paper
- ColorPlay Crafting with My Gnomies
- Kiwi Lane Scenic Route (Monthly Paper Kit Aug 2019)
Amazon Affiliate Links
I make a few pennies when you purchase an item after clicking the link. This adds no additional cost for you.