Thought I would show the difference between the brand new “Stick & Stamp Mat” and the “Make Art Staytion”. These tools hold your stencil in place when making cards. See what you think!
When you register on the Brutus Monroe Website, you will receive an email with a 10% off code. There is free shipping on orders over $100. Hey, they sell Art Impression stamps too, as well as Gina K Designs, Tim Holtz, Simon Hurley, and Lawn Fawn!
- Brutus Monroe Website
- Brutus Monroe YouTube Channel
- Christopher Alan Design preview of new sticky mat
- New Stick and Stamp Mat (on website)
Stick and Stamp Mat $6.99
I did not purchase the cleaner, available for $8.99, although it was mailed with my order. I thought I would try solutions that I already own. My order arrived very quickly (Pittsburgh, PA to Columbus, Ohio). I plan to contact them to pay for the cleaner they included.
Here’s what you can do with the Stick and Stamp Mat (details on their website):
- Hold a Stencil in place
- Align Stamps
- Hold Paper in place inside MISTI
Products Shown in Video
- Waffle Flower Media Mat
- MISTI Stamp Positioner (Original & Mini)
- Ranger Make Art Stay-tion
- Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink
- Mini Ink Blending Tool with Foam Pads
- Brutus Monroe Stick and Stamp Mat (see links above)
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
- Fiskars 5″ Non-stick Scissors
- 110lb Neenah Solar White cardstock
Amazon Affiliate Links (with Prices)
I earn a few pennies if you use my Amazon Affiliate Links. This does not add any cost to you. Thank you for supporting my channel!