If there is one thing I have learned in all my years of crafting, it’s to use the right glue for the right project. I was recently contacted by a company to do a review of their hot glue gun. That got me thinking to give you some pointers about when to use hot glue! Check this out!
- 【 Glue Gun Stand & Safe 】- Mini glue gun is equipped with a 100% stable stand, unlike other glue guns with a simple stand, never worry about your glue gun falling and messing your project and burning your work space. The stand includes a heat resistant silicone mat that protects the surface when in using. It is simple to remove and easy to clean when the glue is cold.
- 【Anti-Dripping Tech】- Hot glue gun for crafts DIY with the anti-drip design, no more worries about wasting your glue sticks and no more mess in your workshop. Quick and easy to use it for your craft DIY project.
- 【20+10 Glue Sticks】- Monvict hot glue gun comes with 30 pcs non-toxic and high quality glue sticks ( diameter 0.28″): 20 pcs transparent glue sticks (6.3″ long) and 10 pcs multi-colors glue sticks (3.9″ long), plus a stable glue gun stand (6.6″2.8″3.7″) and a silicone mat, and a detail instruction.
- 【Heats Up Quickly 】- Hot melt glue gun 40W takes about 2-4 minutes to heat up and releases glue. Simply plug the glue gun in, you will have the glue ready in couple of minutes. The power cord is 55″ long, makes it conveniently accessible on different locations while plugged in.
- 【Widely Use & Warranty】- Hot glue gun small size 40W , can be used of DIY, office, craft & arts & home & quick repairs, household jobs, school project, festivals decoration / gifts etc. Please feel free to contact us for any issues, our technicians and customer service team will be always there to support you.
- full size vs mini
- cordless vs cord
- number of glue sticks included
- stand/holder included
- auto shutoff
- professional grade (higher wattage)