Look what came in the mail today, my monthly kits from Scrapbook Generation and Let’s Make Art watercolor. I’m off work tomorrow for New Year’s and can’t wait to have fun with these!
Got my 2020 planner ready to go with the months setup. Added some really fun stickers from the monthly kit from A Cherry On Top called The Cherry Box.
- The Cherry Box – fun monthly goodies for scrapbooking and planners
- My recent video about the Cherry Box
- My introduction to Cherry Box
Sad to receive my last monthly kit from Scrapbook Generation. But so happy to learn that they are not going out of business, simply taking a break from creating monthly sets. You can still purchase their sets, just not on a regular monthly basis. See their sale going on now! Many kits are 70% off!
- Scrapbook Generation – scrapbook layouts with new paper sets sized for 4×6 photos
- See their sale up to 70% off
- My recent video about Scrapbook Generation
The one other fun item I got in the mail was my next set of Let’s Make Art. Sarah makes water painting look easy, and I’m still learning. It takes time, I need more time off of work to play with these! Her videos are fun to watch.