Wallet sized photos from your phone!
Use this handy little HP Sprocket printer with bluetooth to print 2×3″ photos for your journal or travel planner. It has a USB charger. Printer packs of paper come in 10 sheets. Use the fun Sprocket app to easily print from your phone. You can add frames, stickers, crop, and turn your photos in the software before printing. Peel off the sticker paper and stick in your scrapbook or journal!
About the HP Sprocket Printer
- Instant photos on the go – Easily print your favorite adventures on 2×3″ sticky-backed photo paper with this luna pearl smartphone-sized photo printer that’s designed to easily slip into your pocket, purse, or backpack
- Get the print party started – Now you can connect multiple devices so you and your friends can print at the same time – plus the personalized LED light shows you whose photo is printing
- Augmented reality fun – Scan your Sprocket using your smartphone and the Sprocket app to view a virtual photo queue of print jobs; compatible with Android 5 and above / iOS 10 and above
- Share the moments – Share customized photo albums with friends using the HP Sprocket app and keep the fun going
- Personalize your prints – Decorate, design and print your social media photos with the HP Sprocket app so you can decorate your walls with your favorite photos
- Always connected – Now with Bluetooth 5.0 and sleep mode, HP Sprocket stays connected when not in use so it’s ready to print the moment you are, without draining your battery
- Includes HP Zink photo paper – Load the 10 sheets of 2×3-inch paper into your pocket printer and create smudge-proof prints; this paper has peel-and-stick backing for instant photos or stickers
- Warranty – One-year limited hardware warranty
- Comes in Black, Blush, Lilac, Luna Pearl
Does HP sprocket printer need ink?
The Sprocket is rechargeable through a Micro USB, connects to your phone through Bluetooth, and requires Zink / HP photo paper to work. That means you don’t need ink because Zink’s proprietary printing technology puts crystals on every sheet that show up as specific colors when they’re heated up. The barcode is specific to each pack of paper, it specifies the heat requirements.
What’s in paper pack?
- Sticker photo paper for use with HP sprocket portable photo printer
- Peel-off & sticky-backed photo Paper
- 2X3-inch fun size to print for your planner/journal
- Storage temperature range: 68 to 77°F
- Durable prints: smudge resistant, Water-Resistant and tear-resistant. These glossy, colorful photos are ready to be shared and touched as soon as they print
- Designed for use with HP sprocket portable photo printer
- 20, 50, or 100 sheets of 2×3-inch HP ZINK(R) sticky-backed photo Paper
Perfect Carrying Case
- DURABLE PU MATERIAL CASE. Made of PU material and high quality Semi-hard EVA, Provides excellent protection.
- PERFECT STORAGE. Compatible with HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer / HP Sprocket 2nd Edition / Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer / Lifeprint 2×3 Portable and Photo Paper.
- SHOCKPROOF SOFT LINING. Shockproof soft lining interior, The antistatic, shock absorbing, protection against minor bumps, etc.
- WRIST STRAP. Includes detachable wristband for easy carrying for your comfort. You can carry it anywhere. Compact size and easy to use.
- External dimension: 5.9″ x 3.93″ x 1.9″ inch. (L * W * H) Internal dimension: 5.19″ x 3.3″ x 1.2″ inch.(L * W * H)
- Comes in Rose Gold, Black, Blue, or Red
- From in the app, you can connect to your local photos, Facebook, Google, or Instagram and cloud sites.
- You can adjust contrast, brightness, and color levels.
- If you want to turn off the Reveal option, it is found under Sprocket, then App Settings. Toggle off the Enable Reveal option. Print quality actually improves with that feature turned off.
- You can tile up to 9 photos, but remember you are printing on a small 2×3 print area.
- Reinstall the app if it won’t print.
- Up to 3 people at a time can print to the same Sprocket. At parties? Why? You must be within 20 ft to print. There is no security to prevent any person from using it. (You can change the name of the printer during setup, this might be a deterrent.
- Takes approx. 60-90 minutes to charge the printer. Light will be green when ready to use. Hold the power button down for 3 seconds to turn on.
- Only load 10 sheets of the paper at a time. Barcode side down. Replace the lid.
- Use bluetooth from your device to connect to the printer. Click “Allow” in order to pair the device.
- Printing took about 30 seconds per photo, and the printer lasted about an hour on a full battery.
- Compared to some of the other 2-by-3-inch models, the Sprocket 2nd Edition proved 5 seconds faster than the Canon IVY and 41 seconds quicker than the Kodak Mini 2. (The latter is a thermal-dye-sublimation machine that uses cartridges containing both ink and the photo paper, not ZINK technology.)
- See Getting Started on HP website.