In the mail, I got my Stampin’ Up surprise box from Dena Rekow and also got my Jillibean Soup sale items — lucky for us! See my website for links to these fun products!
Jillibean Soup is going thru some changes, so they are having a great sale to reduce their inventory — lucky for us! See http://www.jillibean-soup.com/retail/index.php for the current deal. The discount is dropping over time, but get your favorite items before they are gone! Here’s what I got!
- MISO Happy Pea Pod Parts JB2096
- Shades of Color Pea Pod Parts (Diecuts) JB1402
- Souper Celebration Pea Pod Parts(Diecuts) JB1302
- Alphabet Soup II Pea Pod Parts (diecuts) JB0769
- Cool As A Cucumber Soup Pea Pod Pard(diecuts) JB0362
- Spoonful of Soul Pea Pod Parts JB2332
- Rainbow Roux Pea Pod Parts JB2318
- Garden Harvest Pea Pod Parts(diecuts) JB2082
- Spoonful of Soul Epoxy Stickers JB2336
- Rainbow Roux Collection Pack JB2323
- See my video about making cards with PeaPods
I know several demonstrators for Stampin’ Up, and while I put in orders with different ones, I really like the informative videos made my Dena Rekow, The Creativity Cave. Got to meet her in person last year, she’s located in Iowa, but was teaching a card class in Gahanna, we had a blast. Once or twice a year, she bundles up older products and sells them — you don’t know what you will be getting except for stamps vs embellishment categories. It’s so fun to open the box to see what you got! Hopefully it’s not a duplicate of what you previously bought, but if so, pass those fun items along to a fellow crafter!