Quick video about storing dies for your die cutting machine!
Dies are for cutting shapes for scrapbooking and card making. Die cutting machines come in a variety of sizes and styles. The smaller die cutting machines are approximately 2 1/2″ wide. Medium machines are about 6″ and larger sizes can be 9″ wide. There are even machines that will feed the cutting plates electronic so that you do not need to crank a handle.
- Greeting Card Storage box holds Art Bin magnet sheets
- Dividers help organize the category of dies
- Art Bin Die Cut Storage nice for crop travel
- Magnetic sheets used to hold dies in place
- Large clear refrigerator bins can hold the cutting plates and larger dies