Quick video about how to organize monthly craft kits!
I am currently receiving the following monthly kits — A watercolor kits from Let’s Make Art (YouTube Channel), a fabric bundle from Annie’s Kit Club, and scrapbook/card box from A Cherry On Top. I was getting a monthly scrapbook set from Scrapbook Generation, but they have taken a break in 2020. And while it’s fun to receive the surprises each month, finding a place to store everything can take some time. Here’s my suggestions —
- Pick a company with a style that you like their samples ( see my sample page )
- Find out if they supply the directions to something specific or just have ideas for the products they are sending to you
- How many page layouts or cards come in the kit
- Do you the opportunity to select choices before they mail it out
- Is there an easy way to pause or discontinue the subscription
- Store your kits either near your workspace or among your other similar products
If you are looking for some monthly kits, see my Kits Websites list to see many samples from each of the companies that I have found. I include links too!
Considering whether to sign up for a monthly subscription box deserves your attention. Check out this online information about things you should consider before buying: