Quick video on how to store all those letters for scrapbook titles!
It’s very common on a scrapbook layout to include a title. Sometimes we use our die cutting machines or electronic machines. Here’s an idea on how to store your sticker letters.
- One idea is to sort the letters by color
- Another way is to sort by style — chipboard, thickers, small, words, etc.
- Have easy access to the letters so you pull them out and use them
- 31 File Tote (10″H x 12.25″L x 6.5″D)
- Plastic Folders fits 12″ x 12″ paper
- Scrapbook.com Thickers
- Ikea Kallax Unit