Recently got back from a crop, so I thought I would do a quick video about efficiently packing for a crop. We have all our items organized in our craft rooms, but what works best for traveling? Here’s what I’ve learned over 10 years of scrapbooking trips!
Someone recently asked, what is a crop? Good question!
If you’re not familiar with going to a crop, it’s a group of crafters getting together to stamp and scrapbook together. It can be held at a church, hall, or even a hotel. Many of us go to places that are bed & breakfasts that cater specifically to crafters. See my list of places to go near Ohio!
Great Travel Options
- folding cart with wheels (see Rolling Tote Video)
- small ink cubes
- idea books
- Tonic guillotine paper cutter
- large 4×6 photo case for card making (see Scraps Video
- 4×6 photos
- tool bucket (see Tool Bag Video)
- Creative Memories corner punch, personal trimmer, decorative or curvy cutter
- Cutterbug die cutter (would recommend Gemini Jr) & dies
- markers / blends in CTMH case
- 12×12 paper holder
- patterned paper packs (12×12 and 6×6 sizes)
- Brother scan-n-cut and tote
- bins for stamps (10″x9″x6″)
- mini-Misti, stamp shammy, scor pal, mini make art stay-tion
- embossing folders, heat emboss tool, white & clear powders