Learn about using a quill foil pen on your Cricut machine and how to store the foil and pen attachment.
- Quill Pen comes with an adapter to fit the Silhouette, Brother Scan N Cut, Cricut and Sizzix Eclipse machines pen holder
- Use a power bank or plug-in to your machines USB port (available on Cricut Maker)
- Be sure to tape down the foil to the cardstock
- Avoid the foil sheet touching your sticky mat
- Foil needs to lay flat across the cardstock since the pen will move the foil as it writes
- You must use heat activated foil for the quill pen
We R Memory Keepers created shapes and words on USB drives for use with the Foil Quill Pen. Cricut monthly subscription and the cartridges that you own are probably enough shapes, but they really made cute shapes made for drawing with a pen. When you open the links below, most have a picture of the graphics. Here’s their USB drives which include Words, Holidays, Floral, Celebration, Alphabet, Vacation, designers such as Heidi Swapp, Paige Evans, Amy Tangerine and Kelly Creates.
When purchasing, keep in mind that We R Memory Keepers makes two different styles of this pen. One is for the electronic cutting machines, the other is free style, meaning that you hold with your hand.