This weekend I was working on some old scrapbook kits, and found a great use for my Brother ScanNCut! I needed to trim out a certain shape for the chipboard pages! This worked great, watch to see how this saved me time!
To use the Brother ScanNCut to trace your shape, follow these steps:
- First, put your shape on a light piece of paper and trace around the shape using a dark colored marker
- Next, use the Brother ScanNCut to scan the shape, I used the black and white Recognition Mode
- Finally, save the shape to your machine for re-use!
See my other Brother ScanNCut videos:
- Introduction to Brother ScanNCut
- Which machine to purchase
- More Brother ScanNCut videos