Friday Night Scrapbooking with Lauren Hinds
Tonight I have been asked to join Lauren on her YouTube Channel to give a demo of the Cricut Joy and the Brother Scan N Cut! I am so excited to work with Lauren and her friend Carey. Lauren plans to show the Silhouette while Carey will show the Cricut Maker. This should be so much fun. Here’s a link to that YouTube video!
Lauren is a wonderful scrapbooker that enjoys showing new folks how to scrapbook using Creative Memories. So the beginning of the video will include her weekly updates on Creative Memories. Then our demonstrations will begin!
- Lauren Hinds’ Website called “Craft Some Joy.com”
- YouTube Channel called “Craft Some Joy”
- More About Lauren
- Album in A Day Course — highly recommend her class for scrapbooking an album in one day!
Carey is someone that I worked with at AEP many years ago. I have watched Carey raise her three boys. She enjoys scrapbooking and loves to teach others. Carey’s daytime job is a software engineer, and she is amazing at that craft too!
Amazon Affiliate Links
If you use my links to purchase an item below, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
The following are handy videos that I have put together:
- Getting Started with Brother Scan N Cut
- Cricut Explorer Air 2 and Cricut Joy
- My Craftroom Tours
- Album in A Day, my travel album using Lauren’s course tips!
Cricut Joy Card Insert
As I learned to use my Cricut Joy, I found these tips very useful:
- Search for “FREE JOY” if you are not a Cricut Access member
- Check the size of any image, for an A2 card, you need 4″x 5.25″
- Be sure to change Operation to “Pen” for writing
Brother Scan N Cut
Lauren sent the digital designs to myself and Carey. We printed on our 8.5″x11″ printers using Portrait settings. Then we used our electronic cutters to cut out the images. This set from Creative Memories is too cute!