Just made a scrapbook layout using the Mosaic Moments Quarter Pie Die set. I was able to cut 24 photos down to pie slices to fit onto a 2-page summary scrapbook layout. Love how this turned out!
Mosaic Moments Links
- Mosaic Moments Dies (ideas on their Blog)
- How to Videos
- Mosaic Moments Dies (for Purchase)
- Mosaic Moments Pie Bundle
- Mosaic Moments Grip Paper
- Die Storage (Art Bin Box & Magnetic Sheets)
Here are a few products that I recommend and their prices on Amazon.
I make a few pennies when you purchase an item after clicking the link. This adds no additional cost for you.
For storing your dies, I like the Art Bin box with magnetic sheets. You can also use the Greeting Card box for upright storage.