Recently scrapbooked our trip to San Diego using the Mosaic Moment cutting system. Love the look of my cropped photos on the grid paper with a splash of patterned paper. I find it very easy to use the dies, but I didn’t have my dies with me at the crop! See what I used!
- Mosaic Moments Website for ideas & introduction
- Snap N Crop Website for supplies
- Getting Started Kits (dies sets)
Reasons Why I Use Mosaic Moments
- Can fit a ton of trimmed photos on the grid system
- Takes just a little bit of patterned paper to decorate your page
- Straight lines can be cut on your paper trimmer
- Curved dies help with fancier page layouts
- Mosaic Moments sells idea books too
- Watch for sales on the Mosaic paper (sign up for newsletter)
- Draw on your paper trimmer at 1″, 2-1/8″, 3-1/4″, 4-3/8″, and 5-1/2″
- Store dies inside a greeting card organizer (links below) with magnetic sheets (5″x7″)
- Your Brother Scan N Cut can be used to scan then draw the lines!
Using Scan N Cut to draw Mosaic Moments grid (see my video)
NOTE: These are copyrighted, you cannot SELL their paper system