On a recent vacation, we took photos at a scenic view of Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan. I had a need to merge two photos into one. See how this turned out! So happy I learned how to do this. Here are the steps!
I merged these two photos into one so that we had a group photo of the two of us!
- Open “Photoshop Elements 14”
- Click on “Photo Editor”
- Clicked on “Guided” tab
- Click File, Open, and select the two photos you wish to merge
- From the Guided tab, click on “Photo Merge”
- Then click “Group Shot”
- Drag the best starting photo onto the FINAL frame
- (Optional) If needed, click on “Advanced” tab to align the photos
Align Tool will add the crosshairs for you to line up a section of the source photo with final
Align Photo will do the aligning; you may see the source photo resize
- Finally, use the pencil to add elements you wish to add and the erase to remove any elements from the final photo
Note: You can click down in the photo bin to toggle between source photos
Photoshop Tips from Adobe
If you would like more details steps, see the online help from Adobe.