Attended a Creative Memories virtual crop by Lauren Hinds and got my travel album together! Let me show you how I tackled adding the memorabilia to my pages! I was able to empty an entire tote of tickets, maps, trip notes, and brochures and get them into my book!
- Pulled together pictures from Snapfish
- Ordered my Travel Log album from Creative Memories with Fast-2-Fab page refills
- Cut solid paper according to Lauren’s “Power Blocks” for quick matting of 4×6 photos
- Used my Creative Memories personal trimmer to trim my photos, where needed
- Sorted thru a tote full of trip memorabilia (tickets, maps, etc.)
- Labeled bags from each trip, sorted along with photos
- Eliminated “junk” items since I kept everything!
- I’m getting better at jotting down what we did each day during our trips
- Plan a space on each 2-page spread for journaling
- Tell the story, fun things you remember about the trip
Creative Memories – Lauren Hinds
I really enjoyed Lauren’s class called “Album in a Day”. If you are struggling to get your albums completed, I highly recommend taking her class and following her on YouTube. I’ve been scrapbooking for years, and I learned so much in her class.