Just finished a wedding album for our niece’s celebration last fall. Love how this clean and straightforward layout turned the pages into a beautiful album. I can’t wait for her to see it!
I decided to use a very simple and clean layout for the album. I wanted the photos to be the main attraction. This also takes out all the guesswork while making the album. For the first page of the album, I elected to use the single page with this banner. Then for the following pages, I used a two-page spread with a simple background. This worked for tall portrait 6×4 photos and short landscape 4×6 photos.
- Close To My Heart paper called “Celebrating You” (Link) from August 2022
- Navy Blue 12×12 Postbound Album Cloth (Link)
- Photos printed on Canon Selphy CP1300 (Link) and Refills (Link)
- Creative Memories Personal Trimmer (Link)
- Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer (Link)
- Tombow Tape Runner & Permanent Refills (Link)
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue (Link)
- Cricut Explore Air (Link)
- Brother Scan N Cut CM650W (Link)
Close to My Heart paper
I purchases this paper last summer from a local CTMH rep, thank you, Jeanie! Find one in your area to support a small business. This paper is called “Celebrating You” and I think its purpose is for birthday celebrations, but I thought it would be beautiful for these wedding pages.
Love to use my Cricut to cut the title for my scrapbook pages. The system font that I used was called “Adorable Mother Script”. Here’s a link to download it — Link.
Brother Scan N Cut
I used my Brother Scan N Cut to scan the pages to make the video. More details to follow on this method of capturing our memories.
Amazon Affiliate Links
If you use my links to these Amazon products, I receive a few pennies at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
(Click to open a larger image)